SAF is looking for a wordpress & digital media admin to handle all the digital media account management, best of theblog writing and social media. The candidate will be responsible to manage the news articles in wordpress websites,
Write articles/blogs with excellent English reading/writing skills, handle all aspects of social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc), including content development. Candidate will be responsible to manage the news articles in wordpress websites, write articles/blogs with excellent English reading/writing skills, handle all aspects of social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc), including content development, daily posting, monitoring.
- Skills combined with deep interest and enthusiasm for social media, blogging and technology.
- Self-starter, demonstrating initiative and good team player.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and HTML/Email/Newsletter document.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress article and content creation
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities.
- Write editorial content, blog and newsletterts.
- Send monthly or bi-monthly newsletter (emails) to subscribers.
- Response of newsletter emails using Google Analytics.
- Engagement content (including graphics art work).
- Engage in conversations and answer questions on social media
- Create and maintain a social media posting schedule.
- Monitor trends in social media.
- Understand how the social media impacts search traffic.
We can offer you
- Salary of up to £25.13/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & PVG check when joining
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free ongoing training through credits earned as you work
- Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
INDUSTRYCharity & Voluntary